There was a name who stayed deep down here ( in my heart ). It didn't trouble me anyway. It never made me cry anymore. It saved my heart from anyone who could hurt outthere. It was your name, bk. (yang ini lebay kali)
No! I don't care if only you read this. I don't know how to say ; "I miss you so much", "I do really worry about you", "I never meant to lose you anyway", "I love you honestly", i don't know how to say, it's too hard, but that's all i wanted to say. And believe it or not, i can't say these words to another guys except you. I don't know what's going on? -.-
Sometimes, when I see your photograph on my phone, it reminded me for 2 years ago :)
It didn't trouble, of course not. I just wonder how to be your best(girl)friend for the time i will never know it when. Perhaps later. XD
I didn't mean to disturb your life, anymore. I know, one day, we will meet again as a friend, as soon as possible. We have forgotten about 2 years ago. We just remembered how we met, and it was one beautiful moment in my life! XD how nice you are!! XD
Just be friends, FRIENDS..!! :)
For all my life, I love you as a friend. FRIEND who will (never) be my (boy)FRIEND.
fyi : November 1st, 2010.
No comments:
Post a Comment